- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- We are constantly striving to improve our shipping rates! Standard Delivery rates are automatically calculated during checkout based on one simple formula: the weight of the purchased items and the method of delivery selected. Because we are new, not all of our product weight information has been tested. If you believe your shipping rates are too high, please give us a chance to weigh your order and see if we've got the formula right.
We ship via USPS and Federal Express. Consolidating our shipping with 2 carriers provides us with the best pricing to pass along to our customers.
We have recently added FedEx Smart Post as a shipping method. Transit times are usually 2-7 business days. For more information, please see here.
FedEx orders received before 11am MST will ship within 24 hours, usually on the same day. FedEx orders recieved after 11am MST will ship the following business day.
USPS orders require up to an additional 24 hours for processing. USPS orders received before 11am MST will ship the following business day. USPS orders received after 11am MST will ship on the second business day.
Green Apple Supply has partnered with Carbonfund.org, an organization that is leading the fight against global warming, making it easy and affordable for any individual, business or organization to reduce & offset their climate impact and hasten the transition to a clean energy future. Carbonfund.org achieves its goals through:
Climate change education
Carbon offsets and reductions
• Green Apply Supply uses PayPal as a payment gateway. As such, Green Apple Supply does not and will not retain your personal credit card information.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Returns & Replacements
- Green Apple Supply stands behind its products. If you find a product to be defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of delivery and we will assist you in replacing the product.
For non-defective items, we will gladly issue a store credit for any unused items returned in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase. We cannot issue store credit or refunds on non-defective items that cannot be resold as new due to use or packaging that has been opened.
Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a Return Authorization Number, in order to process your return. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the return of non-defective items.
- Security Information
- Green Apple Supply places a high priority on the security of customer information. Green Apple Supply uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt information on all Checkout and Payment pages. The use of SSL is indicated by the URL displaying as "https" and also by the security lock icon in the lower right task bar area on web browsers. Additional security measures are taken by both of our payment options to protect your information and safeguard against fraud.
Customers who choose to pay by credit card can be assured that their credit card information is transmitted and processed using a secure encrypted gateway through Authorize.net, a leading internet merchant and credit card processing provider. When this payment option is chosen, the customer's credit card information is collected on the Green Apple Supply website and transmitted to Authorize.net through a secure payment gateway for validation and processing. Credit Card information is collected per transaction and is not stored by Green Apple Supply. For more information on Authorize.net's security Click Here
PayPal is another option for the purchase of products on the Green Apple Supply website. PayPal serves as an internet gateway to securely process payments via credit card or a bank account. PayPal users establish an account with PayPal to store their credit card or bank information with PayPal directly. When this option is chosen, credit card information is not collected on the Green Apple Supply website, but rather uses the payment method stored on the PayPal website. For more information on PayPal Security and PCI Compliance, Click Here.
Green Apple Supply stores only customer contact information. No credit card information is stored by Green Apple Supply.