BioBag 13 Gallon Tall Kitchen Waste Bag, Star Seal, 12 ct. BioBags® are 100% biodegradable and certified compostable bags that will not decompose until they are introduced to the earth's elements or micro-organisms in the soil.
These 13-gallon tall kitchen bags fit most kitchen waste cans. This sturdy bag is perfect for collecting food waste, paper and other biodegradable packaging items.
BioBag is the world’s largest brand of certified compostable bags and films made from the material, Mater-Bi. Mater-Bi's ingredients consist of starches derived from plants, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers from both renewable raw materials and fossil raw materials. No polyethylene is used in the production process.
The Do’s & Don’ts:
- For best results, use BioBags within 12 months of purchase
- Store in a dry, cool area
- Separate BioBag carefully along perforation. Force may cause the bag to rip
- Replace your BioBag every couple of days if exposed to organic matter
- Line Your Tall Kitchen trash can with newspaper or paper towels if trash contents tend to be moist
- Use Food Waste bags for food storage
- Support and encourage composting in your area
- Tell a friend about BioBag
BioBag products meet ASTM D6400 specifications.
|Unit of Sale||Box of 12|
|Item Dimensions||24" x 32"|
|Weight in Pounds||0.4400|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Eco Features||Biodegradable, Compostable|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$7.00|